CCBill SRB d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Marketing Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Belgrade / Novi Sad
Our company is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing, and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring that output from the marketing team meets company needs. To do this, the Marketing Manager is involved throughout the creative production process including planning, managing team members and vendors, ensuring quality, and reporting on progress. Marketing projects vary widely and include lead generation campaigns, client campaigns, trade show, and special event materials, and website development.
- Location: Belgrade/Novi Sad
- The position is full time and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 to 8 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based team
Key Job Responsibilities
- Tracks the priority and status of all marketing and public relations projects, the tasks required to complete them, and the production resources required to implement.
- Works with various departments, SME’s and Stakeholders to develop project plans and task lists to help properly identify resource requirements and timelines and works to ensure the successful and timely completion of these projects.
- Works to ensure that marketing, and communications programs and campaigns initiatives are accurately reflected on all production pieces, including but not limited to: sales and marketing assets, lead gen campaigns, account base campaigns, trade show materials, special event materials, web properties, online advertising campaigns, print advertising campaigns and SEO implementation.
- Provides quality assurance oversight for all production pieces prior to stakeholder review and final delivery, including but not limited to: sales and marketing assets, lead gen campaigns, account base campaigns, trade show materials, special event materials, web properties, online advertising campaigns, and print advertising campaigns.
- Provides guidance, standards, and requirements to staff, as well as manages the day to day production activities and performance of production resources.
- Creates project requirements for internal and freelance production resources to utilize for each branded company theme, campaign and project.
- Monitors and manages budgets, resource hours and project timeframes for internal and freelance resources.
- Serves as departmental point of contact for the internal marketing department, freelance and agency vendors, and all advertising and marketing initiative vendors.
- Collaborates with technology partners to establish joint marketing and event efforts, and is responsible for managing and obtaining MDF (marketing development funds).
- Remains current on industry trends and technology.
- “working manager” able to contribute to campaign creation and content development.
- Researches and proposes solutions that deliver cost-effective creative processes, resources, and technology.
- Conducts regular scrums with the internal marketing production team, freelancers/agency partners and project management teams.
- Writes and distributes campaign, features and project launch notifications to internal stakeholders.
- Is responsible for driving revenue via digital and traditional marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- IT industry background is crucial, specifically IaaS, cloud or service provider knowledge required.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (like HubSpot), CRM (like Microsoft Dynamics) and Google marketing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) is an advantage.
- Previous international marketing management experience required.
- Previous experience, willingness and ability to manage a remote team are essential.
- Front-end ecommerce, demand generation and customer acquisition experience a plus.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent team and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno