HORISEN » marketing technology
HORISEN is one of the leading international software companies in the field of telecom & marketing technology. With our cloud-based software solutions, we have been a competent and innovative partner for more than 17 years for telecommunications companies and marketing departments all around the world. We see ourselves as telecommunications and marketing specialists and combine digital media and mobile communications harmoniously and innovatively into a complete package.
For our office in Niš we are looking for a
Marketing Manager (100%)
Your area of responsibility
- Coordinating & managing company’s marketing activities
- Planning and executing newsletter campaigns (together with our sales team)
- Optimizing and managing LinkedIn campaigns and Google Ads
- Event management – preparation, communication and logistics
- Coordinate designs (print, web)
- Managing content creation and distribution (both offline and online)
- Optimizing video scripts for tutorials and explainer videos for our products
- Managing and improving landing pages for HORISEN.com and related products’ websites
- Coordinating with our marketing and design team to meet marketing goals
- Communicating with all relevant parties, including close collaboration with our sales team
- University degree in Marketing or Economics
- Tech-savvy, experience in software company
- Several years of experience in marketing, preferably in IT related company
- Excellent English skills is a must-have (both written and verbal), other languages are advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building and managing marketing campaigns
- Ability to build strong and trustful working relationships
- Must be highly self-motivated and reliable
- Organisational strength to be able to manage a large volume of opportunities
- Very good skills in online marketing, especially LinkedIn
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office software, especially Word and Powerpoint
- Independent, goal-oriented and exact working method as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Eagerness to work, resilience and confident manner
What you will find with us
- Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
- Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Cooperation: professional and unbureaucratic cooperation
- Workplace: modern and beautiful working environment in a central location in Niš
- Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Opportunity: steep learning curve and new challenges for personal development
Are you the right person to join our team?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- your salary expectations
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno