Most people see a lamp.
You see relationships with customers.
Marketing Performance Leader, in Marketing, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Business Intelligence or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in planning, driving output and measuring marketing performance (business)
- Experience in defining marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) aligned with strategic objectives as well as experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector
- Strong communication and influencing skills in written and spoken English
- Good leadership capabilities including ability to lead peers and stakeholders while communicating in an inspirational way with the tone of voice combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills with the ability to make decisions with speed and simplicity combined with ability to apply an analytical and problem-solving mindset to identify trends and solve complex problems
- Ability to take a holistic view of a global organization and identify business opportunities accordingly as well as ability to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward
About the job
In the role as Country Marketing Performance Leader, you are responsible for leading the Marketing Performance framework, defining the KPIs & measurement, optimizing the Return On Investment (ROI) and influencing the business to act on recommendations.
About the assignment
- Act as a member of the Marketing Management team and pro-actively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Be responsible for defining the Marketing Performance Framework (including KPIs and measurements)
- Be responsible for driving a significant improvement of the ROI of Marketing activities to contribute to the Marketing function’s extraordinary result
- Identify recommendations and influence key stakeholders to ensure that goals are consistently met
- Lead the overall performance analysis of paid, owned and earned media to drive ROI
- Collaborate in the execution of global post activity implementation reviews, sharing key findings with stakeholders to improve the quality of global content and media development
- Contribute with identifying growth opportunities and together with Customer Engagement & Loyalty Manager, Integrated Media Manager and Marketing Communications Manager give input to hubs to meet common goals
- Lead the marketing plan process, ensuring objectives are based on a clear understanding of our current performance and ROI
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Measure performance of output in own areas to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and ensure performance excellence throughout the year
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the company values, and contribute to the transformation of company
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Join Marketing team now and apply for the position online by 28.02.2020. in English.