About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
Receptionist will be joining the team of a large global company which offers a comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting.
S/He will be responsible for handling client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks.
- Undertake receptionist duties, answer phone calls and redirect them to the right person when necessary;
- Handle e-mails addressed to reception regarding any of these duties as well as facility-related questions;
- Coordinate office cleaners and courier staff (if applicable) for the office;
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda for the site lead and arrange new meetings and appointments;
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms;
- File and update main contact information of employees and suppliers;
- Handle administrative requests and queries from site lead;
- Handle mails, work with document management departments to file them;
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies, coordinate and place orders;
- Make travel arrangements for the office team members;
- Document expenses and hand in reports to Finance department;
- Handle fire safety and first aid responsibilities for the office staff.
- High school diploma / Fresh graduates or students will be considered as well;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- High degree customer focus.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE