Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to almost 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. We are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel in their careers in finance and would strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze data
- Consult with clients about their goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs
- Analyze competitors’ websites and online initiatives
- Perform industry analysis and forecasting of trends
- Interpret web analytics, demographic data, market research, and user behaviors
- Create and manage all aspects of client’s campaigns
- Manage email campaigns, website analysis, and online job boards
- Prepare monthly campaign reports
- Work with various team members to address technical issues
- Mine data from sources, reorganize the accrued data in a readable format
- Interpret data sets that follow the trends and patterns for predictive analysis
- Prepare reports, trends, patterns, and predictions
- Collaborate with team members and organizational leaders to recognize opportunities for improvement, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for proper data management
- Execute work in a very specific environment which will be presented during the interview process
- A highly motivated person who is not afraid of challenges
- High level of analytical skills and self-organization skills
- Professional, proactive and responsible approach to work
- Previous experience with Data Analysis
- Understanding of ROI
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and similar tools
- Preference is given to people with experience in SEO with a focus on results, such as lead generation or eCommerce sales
- Preference is given to people with experience working with clients directly
Please submit your applications in the English language. Applications written in any other language will not be considered.
What we offer:
- A friendly and stimulating work environment
- Work on diverse projects with our international clients
- Continuous learning and professional growth
Touch Support, Inc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6257 North McCormick Blvd, Suite A – 231