Most people see an allen key.
You see solutions to people´ s
home furnishing needs.
Online Performance Specialist, Customer department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- For this role we believe you have minimum 2 years of experience in E-commerce or Digital Marketing as well as experience using business intelligence and metric driven data (Google Analytics) for Customer Insights or Customer Experience in a multichannel environment or similar competence, built through the career
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Business Management/Intelligence, Sales or equivalent
- You have experience in driving output within set scope and following up results
- You have drive, ambition and will to progress and a strong team working ethic
- You also have strong analytical skill with ability to draw conclusions from customer experience data
- You have strong organisational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize and turn strategies into operational plans and actions
About the job
In the role as Online Performance Specialist, you are responsible to see the business through the eyes of the customer and contribute to a seamless experience by pro actively identify needs and suggest improvements to stakeholders, ensuring that online customers have an enjoyable and successful shopping experience.
About the assignment
- Act as a member of the E-commerce team and pro actively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Establish and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find pain points in the customer shopping experiences and secure that all stakeholders take responsibility for improving initiatives
- Perform funnel analysis to understand customer behavior along the whole purchasing process, and the main reasons why customers return or cancel their orders, abandon basket etc. and take action to reduce the numbers and improve the process
- Identify proven solutions and ideas to make the operation quicker, leaner and simpler with the perspective of the customer in mind at all times
- Integrate “The Customer Experience Map” into the operational ways of working with Customer Experience online, to secure an end to end approach for creating a seamless experience for the customer
- Secure the effective implementation of tools, working methods and best practice, in order to secure a strong retail foundation and raise the existing base
- Support the reduction and elimination of sad flow whilst using the knowledge of customer shopping behavior to influence the pipeline to review and change working processes thereby supporting overall sales and profit
- Survey external benchmarks to understand industry trends and enable assessment of company's online performance compared to competitors
- Work close with the Customer Support Centre (CSC) to understand the customers needs and wishes: translate this to actions and improvements for the online customer
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the company's values, and contribute to the transformation of the company
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
Join Customer Team now and apply for the position online by 15.02.2020. in English.