Our client is a well-known, traditional, family-run company with a high export share. The quality products are sold in retail stores across Europe and are also strongly marketed as private labels.
As the business of our client is growing, with ambitions to expand operations, we are seeking a motivated, dynamic and experienced professional for a position of Operations Manager (North Serbia)
Main job expectations:
The optimal candidate (male/female) bears the entrepreneurial gene and is ready to work alongside authentic management to shape the success of the company through his implementation strength at a crucial point.
The future operations manager will use his competence in production processes to optimize the areas of production, quality management and purchase, and, together with the managing director, the owners and the team of employees, will actively help shape the healthy growth of the company.
Major job responsibilities would include:
- Management of the areas of production, QM, purchase and logistics
- Ensuring, planning and structuring efficient production processes
- Further development and optimization of the production processes
- Introduction of production controlling
- Development of a KPI-controlled management tool
- Optimization of products, recipes and lists of ingredients
- Ensuring top product quality and innovative product development
- Handling of IFS/-certifications and audits
- Optimization of the flow of goods and purchase
- Investment planning, introduction of a CIP
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed technical or business administration studies
- Ideally, a background in food technology
- Several years of management experience in the production area of the food or FMCG industry, e.g. as operations / production / site-manager
- Well-founded production know-how with process experience
- Audit and certification experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Distinct leadership personality, playing captain with a hands-on mentality, assertive and decisive, process-oriented, with a high affinity for numbers
- Strong Customers’ orientation
- Intellectual and technological curiosity
- Being able to work independently and with a team
- Intercultural competence
- Open and responsive to a challenging industrial environment
- Loyal, reliable and resilient
- Committed to performance and result
You can expect an appreciative, traditional corporate culture with very flat structures
If you believe you meet the requirements for this exciting position and you are eager to work for an international company with high quality and industrial standards, please apply electronically.
Please note, that we will contact only candidates with relevant experience.
- Austrija, Vienna, Rustenschacherallee 38