We are the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air SERBIA, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Operations Efficiency and Performance Specialist
Chief Executive Officer- Transformation
- Provides active support in defining and implementing the environmental policy and strategy, regarding the CO2 emission management (the aspect of fuel consumption reduction) and the aspect of noise reduction
- Regularly monitors fuel consumption of the overall present and future fleet; Monitors and reports on implementation of the activities resulting from the strategic objectives related to the environmental aspects, operations efficiency and performance
- In coordination with the operations efficiency and performance expert, analyses proposals and/or guidelines and recommendations to the transformation team and the team coordinating the operations efficiency
- Regularly monitors trends and developments in the field of environmental protection in aviation and reports on them
- Drafts and, when required, updates the EU ETS Monitoring Plan or harmonizes it with the competent authority for the EU ETS process (German Environment Agency)
- Harmonizes annual data on flights and consumption of fuel per flight with the authorized verifier for the EU ETS process
- Implements activities related to the emission unit trading
- Performs administration of the competent authority (EU Union registry) database, as an authorized representative
- Drafts and, when required, updates the CORSIA Monitoring Plan and harmonizes it with the competent authority for the CORSIA process (Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia)
- Harmonizes annual data on flights and consumption of fuel per flight with the authorized verifier for the CORSIA process
- Performs administration of the competent authority (ICAO-FRED+) database, as an authorized representative, with regards to flight efficiency (fuel consumption per weight /cargo/passenger unit)
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University diploma (VII)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience, preferably in reporting and analytics
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- English language – excellent
As a fast growing, dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Air Serbia a.d.
3 kontinenta preko 30 zemalja sveta više od 60 destinacija više od 2 500 000 putnika godišnje Naše posvećene kolege uslužuju više od 2 500 000 putnika godišnje, na preko 60 destinacija u Evropi, na Mediteranu, Bliskom istoku i u Severnoj Americi, kako u putničkom, tako i u teretnom saobraćaju. Posredstvom Etihad ervejza i naših drugih partnerskih avio-kompanija u prilici smo i da našim putnicima ponudimo i letove do međunarodnih odredišta u Aziji, Australiji, ... Saznajte više
"Navedite nam Vašu poziciju, posao koji obavljate. Postala sam deo kompanije 2004. godine i nakon 11 godina mog profesionalnog razvijanja na različitim pozicijama u okviru kabinskog osoblja, odlučila sam ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI