We are the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air SERBIA, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Operations Purchasing Supervisor
Technical - Supply Chain
- Identifies required components for Company fleet, including BFE for the new fleet
- Drafts Minimum Equipment List of components and quantities to support line stations
- Controls transfer and movement of material, especially components at the request of the operations center and line stations
- Researches and negotiates best terms for cooperation and component prices, including component repair
- Supervises and monitors consumption of materials, minimizing loss and surplus
- Keeps precise data on provider services prices and quality
- Ensures compliance of procured components and materials to approved service levels and standards
- Maintains and monitors components stock in support of the Company’s high service performance levels, plans budget based on material/component requirements
- Closely monitors suppliers to ensure parts delivery according to TAT (turnaround time)
- Prepares the drafting and monitors performance of contracts with suppliers, and takes corrective action, if needed, to meet procurement requirements and ensure best terms for the Company
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma (IV)
- Minimum 3 years’ of work experience in foreign purchasing and foreign trade contracts
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- English – excellent, active
As a fast growing, dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Air Serbia a.d.
3 kontinenta preko 30 zemalja sveta više od 60 destinacija više od 2 500 000 putnika godišnje Naše posvećene kolege uslužuju više od 2 500 000 putnika godišnje, na preko 60 destinacija u Evropi, na Mediteranu, Bliskom istoku i u Severnoj Americi, kako u putničkom, tako i u teretnom saobraćaju. Posredstvom Etihad ervejza i naših drugih partnerskih avio-kompanija u prilici smo i da našim putnicima ponudimo i letove do međunarodnih odredišta u Aziji, Australiji, ... Saznajte više
"Navedite nam Vašu poziciju, posao koji obavljate. Postala sam deo kompanije 2004. godine i nakon 11 godina mog profesionalnog razvijanja na različitim pozicijama u okviru kabinskog osoblja, odlučila sam ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI