- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
We are looking for new team members to join AMETEK Serbia, BU Airtechnology Group.
- Performs assembly of semi-products, subassemblies and finished products
- Responsible for quality of own work, precision, accuracy, transparency and timeliness
- Reports all observed failures to the Line Leader
- Reports to and Line Leaders about his/her work
- Controls the quality of the product after manufacturing it
- Responsible for scraps he/she makes during production process and reports it correctly
- Responsible to perform a check of the material and semi-finished material codes used, compared to the work order if the position he is working on requires so
- Responsible to fill in production documentation (work order, scrap sheet, control plan) correctly and regularly as well as to conduct up-to-date handover of the above mentioned if the position he is working on requires so
- Responsible for the application of procedures and instructions on operation and handling machines and related tools that he uses
- Performs daily and weekly control of the functionality and cleanliness of machines in accordance with the defined checklists if the workplace if the position he is working on requires so
- Responsible to maintain own working place and working environment clean and tidy
- English language, basic level B1 (both written and verbal)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, min. 1 year.
- Willingness and ability to travel when required for training
Deadline for applications: 26.12.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.