PPC & Digital Advertising Superstars Needed
Join one of the most challenging, but at the same time most exciting company to work with
Be part of our hyper-growth expansion
Participate in global expansion project where you see direct results of your efforts
Join a team of superstars - working on the marketing strategy of next decade (today)
Our Fast Growing company headquartered in Miami FL, USA (and Company in Serbia) is expanding our global workforce. We are looking for hard-working, intelligent, creative people with excellent communication, marketing, and tech-savvy skills. If you are creative, motivated, positive & friendly, and crazy about digital marketing, this is for you.
As a marketing person, you will help us build and optimize digital marketing campaigns for our Local Business Clients.
Why join us
Working at Referrizer can accelerate your career and you’ll work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as working from home, great income, an incredible team, great company, awesome leaders.
- Super flexible hours to choose from 6 am EST to 8 pm EST (8 working hours a day)
- Very competitive salary with aggressive career growth plans
- Stock Options (5 Year Financial Freedom Plan) - Become an owner - not employee
- Other Wellness and Social Benefits
- Working from home or any location you prefer.
- Modern company with Agile (people first) culture
- No Bosses, no micromanagement. High-Performance, inspiring team environment.
- Pre-paid vacation destinations :-)
What will you do (Responsibilities?)
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy for an Advertising Agency
- Analyze all other successful campaigns of local businesses advertising
- Find about their campaigns, CPC, CPA, LTV of Competitors
- Find their budgets, and reverse engineer their campaigns
- Create Facebook and Google Ads Campaigns
- Create custom Landing Pages in Clickfunnels etc.
- Measure and report results on a daily basis.
- Ensuring clear KPI’s are established and adhered to for marketing programs and effectively tracking and reporting on the initiatives
What will you need
The following experience is relevant to us: (Requirements?)
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing roles - you’ve done this before and are pumped to get started
- A portfolio of your previous work and results (mandatory)
- Creative writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs
- Relentless creativity and ambition
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude
Referrizer is the World's Most Advanced Marketing Automation for Local Businesses. We have been transforming thousands of local businesses across the world by implementing next-generation marketing automation. COMPANY OVERVIEW Started in 2013Over 13,000 clients (and counting)Team of 60+ people (and growing)See our Website Click Here4.9-Star (over 300 reviews) Rated Google Business Click HereViše o poslodavcu