Most people see children's stool.
You see a plan for growth.
Payroll and Administration Specialist, People & Culture department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
- You have previous experience of working in the Payroll field
- You are familiar with administration tasks within the Human Resources department
- You are passionate about delivering a high standard of service
- You are interested to do analytical work
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities to resolve issues, including authorities’ requests
- You have flexibility and ability to work and achieve results in a fast-changing environment
- You have good Excel knowledge
- Your knowledge of English language is on proficient level
About the job:
In the role as Payroll and Administration Specialist, you are responsible to deliver end-to-end payroll processes to the served business units and co-workers according to IKEA policies and directions, legal standards and country-specific requirements.
About the assignment
In this position, you would:
- Perform in an accurate, compliant and timely manner pre-payroll activities: checking the entries of the working time and personnel master data related to the payroll processing and off-cycle payments in the IT IS system by the payroll calendar, global and country statutory requirements.
- Download and check the tax and social charges files based on the payroll results; interact with Finance function on the tax payments and reconciliation with Tax, Social Security Offices and other authorities.
- Individually handle payroll related questions and enquiries, support Co-workers and P&C units’ representatives on the salary-related issues, master data, and their payroll influence.
- Monitor legal changes, interpret and participate in delivery and testing of changes in the systems, processes and new working methods related to the payroll area
- Prepare and check data that is a source for the tax reporting and reconciliations. Consolidate, verify and file documents requested by the state authorities and auditors
- Enter personal data of co-workers into HR databases according to individual and mass requests received from local units according to the internal procedures and policies.
- Produce all necessary HR documentation (hiring, transferring, leaving, salaries indexation, disciplinary sanction, etc.) based on received request forms from local units according to current procedures and policies
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Join People & Culture team now and apply for the position in English.