On behalf of our client, Global IT Project Polygon Technology, we are looking for Personal Assistant to the Project Founder.
Reporting directly to the Founder and his team, the Personal Assistant to the Founder provides personal and administrative support to the Founder. The Personal Assistant serves as the point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Founder. The Personal Assistant organizes and coordinates the Founder's personal and administrative matters.
- Assists the Founder with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Founder’s behalf and coordinates logistics with meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and operational activities with the Project staff.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the Founder with relevant staff, and others service providers as directed.
- Drafts meeting notes, correspondence; coordinates PR and communication efforts related to the Founder.
- Supports the Founder in his external and personal commitments.
- Provides other manners of support as instructed.
Founder’s Support and Liaison
- Serves as the Founder’s administrative liaison and manages activities, which include coordinating meetings and conferences; arranging hotel accommodations; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing meeting materials.
- Maintains confidential files and contact information; provides PR and communication support both on and off site to support the Founders’s agenda.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of Founder’s meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Provides assistance as needed to Founder’s administrative and personal operations to include but is not limited to managing calendar, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, coordinating personal obligations, hiring and managing additional staff as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position reports to the Founder and works directly with the Founder’s Team.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree and experience with assisting executives.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Experience with working remotely.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues and service providers.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint and project management tools.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including C\level executives, staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Remote work.
- Occasional travel may be involved.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Kindly send CV, Motivation Letter and filled out questionnaire from this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bojana Tomić-Brkušanin PR Konsultantske aktivnosti u vezi s poslovanjem i ostalim upravljanjem
- Srbija, Beograd, Mileve Marić Ajnštajn 96/15
- PIB: 111586305
- Matični broj: 65519984