Dr.Max is international group, the largest pharmacy chain in Central Europe with more than 2,000 pharmacies, employing more than 12,000 pharmacists and pharmaceutical technicians.
Due to the implementation of the brand and the concept of Dr.Max in Serbia, the company will strive for continuous improvement of the working conditions quality and level of services provided.
According to ambitious goals, the expansion would be one of the priorities.
Currently, we are searching for a dynamic, analytical, self-driven and result oriented candidate who will play an important role in supporting Dr. Max acquisition team in development as well as value creation, for the position:
One executive (Serbia-Belgrade)
- Managing the assortment policy of the pharmacies to provide optimal and attractive assortment for customers
- In charge of the coordination of planogram preparations for dedicated category
- Communicating with suppliers regularly connected to sales, assortment, price and promotion activities
- In charge of the profitability of the assortment (price and gross margin definition) and positioning of the products in the pharmacy layout
- Close cooperation with the operation department to implement and rollout all assortment, planograms and promotion activities
- Following the results of the Procurement regularly for main KPIs (Revenue, Gross margin, Budget achievement, etc.)
- Monitoring pharmacy market trends and proposing improvements to increase overall sales results
- Monitoring and implementing all pharmacy market regulations that relate to assortment, pricing or promotion activities
- Monitors and implements implementation of all Contracts, Annexes, and Protocols with suppliers and manufacturers for procurement and marketing activities
- Produces weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on procurement activities (implementation of the procurement plan, signed Contracts, Annexes, and Protocols)
- Monitors payments to suppliers and ensures that all contracted cash desks are charged within the specified timeframe
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Procurement or sales positions
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in Serbian and English
- Good computer literacy (especially MS Office)
- Driving license, B category
What we offer:
- Stable background of a successful international company that is a major player on the CEE market
- Dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere
- Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Long-term career perspective
- Challenging but rewarding conditions
If you meet the above conditions and want to join our team, please submit a CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 14.12.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.