We are looking for a Product Marketing Writer who will be responsible for writing product-related content to help increase recognition and awareness of phoenixNAP’s solutions. The position will include writing and editing different forms of content including emails, press releases, social media and ad copy, case studies, product pages, blogs, and white papers.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create content for blog, website, email, social media, and other channels, focusing on data center, bare metal, cloud computing, and related industries
- Work with cross-functional teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience, and which can be adapted and utilized across a variety of channels
- Conduct interviews with the company’s subject matter experts to stimulate content that teaches helps, and informs the audience
- Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to deliver compelling content for all prospects, channels, and campaigns for each phase of our target audiences’ sales and marketing lifecycles, including email copy for the marketing campaign
- Update and repurpose existing content marketing pieces to support marketing and sales efforts
- Leverage our marketing tools (CRM) to create automated email drip campaigns and monitor the results
- Grow subscriber base by creating original thematic content available for download, including landing pages, email, articles, white papers, infographics, presentations, videos, etc.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Perform other tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- Extremely strong, fluent written/verbal native or near-native English is mandatory. Familiarity with American colloquial English is a plus.
- Previous experience in writing about technology, data centers, cloud computing, or other related fields is a plus
- 1+ years experience in online copywriting, including blogs, social media posts, and email marketing.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Familiar with digital marketing, content strategies, and marketing automation is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight time pressure alongside both individual contributors and teams across the organization
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE