Most people see an allen key.
You see solutions to people’s home
Product Quality Manager, Selling department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You have formal qualifications in Law, Sales and Business Management
- You have minimum 5 years of experience with Compliance, Product Quality or equivalent
- You have ability to understand the complexity of company business and the role of quality and compliance as an integrated part of the business as well as ability to use sound judgments and make timely and effective decisions to support, train and lead others
- You have experience with commercial and strategic business planning
- You have experience from managing change in a complex business environment and with product requirements and compliance, preferably from a retail environment
- Your knowledge of English language is on proficient level
- You have strong documented leadership skills
About the job
In the role as Country Product Quality Manager, you are responsible for driving extraordinary growth by ensuring the quality, safety and compliance of the IKEA product offering, and by optimizing the product recovery processes preventing the occurrence of unnecessary costs related to IKEA products.
About the assignment
- Act as a member of the Selling Management Team and pro-actively lead the Product Quality, Recovery and Compliance (PQR&C) agenda in the country, also lead the support to the units in the market related to product quality, compliance and recovery
- Ensure that processes are in place to secure that the local product offer complies to regional and national regulation, industry standard, health and safety standard and company policies as well as customer quality expectations
- Ensure that processes are in place to secure product quality case management, coordination of product quality reporting and claim handling, product quality issues, product deviation reporting, sales stops and recalls in the market
- Pro-actively contribute to the company business plan discussions to ensure that product quality and compliance insights underpin the future direction of company
- Constantly improve how the product quality, compliance and recovery processes contribute to growth and to the long-term success of company, by enabling effective and efficient processes that support the customer, the business and the brand
- Maximize profit by optimizing the product recovery processes, and preventing the occurrence of unnecessary costs related to company products
- Develop and share best practices and learning content for business offer competence development in the market
- Drive the co-operation, knowledge and information sharing across functions to ensure everyone understands and actively contributes to ensuring the end to end quality, safety and compliance of the company product range
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing PQR&C team that will strongly contribute to reach the common goals (e.g. growth, profitability, brand positioning/consideration). Lead the transformation of the PQR&C function in the country
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Join Selling team now and apply for the position online by 28.02.2020. in English.