About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Responsible for the management, direction and operating results of the manufacturing plant to carry out the production objectives at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements
- Directly accountable for achieving both Plant and individual Business Unit Operations objectives for growth, profitability, quality and customer satisfaction
- Delegates authority through key subordinate managers responsible for production, material control, maintenance, quality control, plant/mechanical engineering.
- Directs and coordinates the execution of manufacturing schedules to meet the production objectives established by management consistent with sales requirements and plant capacity
- Controls overall quality to ensure that products produced meet or exceed specifications
- In coordination with the Country Manager where applicable, directs and coordinates the maintenance of buildings and equipment; and plant security and protection including participation in long-range plant expansion, conversion and equipment planning
- In coordination with the Country Manager where applicable, implement measures to safeguard the health and safety of the plant’s employees and foster a “zero accident” mentality. Accountable for health and safety results at the plant
- Under the direction of the Country Manager, directs and coordinates the conduct of the employee and labor relations within the plant to maintain a positive and effective labor relations climate consistent with Company policies and standards. Define and implement measures to maximize productivity and employee engagement and minimize voluntary turnover and absenteeism
- Directs the manufacturing support activities for the plant, in collaboration with the Company Shared Services where appropriate
- Participates in the planning and coordination of plant account activities to accurately and comprehensively increase the plant's operating performance, recording and reporting of financial progress and ensure continued control and protection of its assets. This includes implementation of cost effective systems for control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries. Ensure coordination with the Company Shared Services Finance team as appropriate
- Develops and maintains an effective staff to ensure the continuity of the operation consistent with objectives
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, evaluation of subordinate units suggesting and implementing improvements
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning headcount, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Creates/ensures accurate and timely reporting on business activities
- Participates in the implementation of other projects and initiatives of the company within his scope
- Ensure and is accountable for the highest compliance standard with the law and company policies at the facility
- Responsible for bridging the gaps between functional teams – AMETEK Serbia Shared Services and Country Management, BU’s and Divisional operational staffs
- Responsible for quality of own work (precision, accuracy, transparency and timeliness)
- Upon the request of the Employer, may occasionally drive a vehicle (car), e.g. in case of a business travel, providing that he is qualified to drive, that is, fulfils all legal requirements
- Upon the order of his superior, performs other duties, which, taking into consideration organization of Employer’s activities, internal rules and Employer’s orders, as well as regulations and standards of profession, fall into his/her work obligations.
Education & Experience:
- University degree - Technical faculty
- Working experience: 3 to 5 years on similar position
- Project management experience (advantage)
- Leadership skills and “Can-Do” attitude with analytical approach and problem-solving capability
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- People management experience and ability to motivate and develop team
- Strong command of English
- Advanced MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Availability for frequent business trips abroad for training
Company will provide extensive training abroad and competitive compensation package.
If you believe that you fulfill the requirements and would like to join our team, please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion. AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world. The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined…Više o poslodavcu