We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who would like to become a part of our growing team.
This is a full-time position.
What will you be doing?
- Executing and managing the product vision in the field of web and mobile applications
- Communicating with product owners and customers. Keep it understandable for the whole team
- Create and manage the product roadmap
- Apply technical expertise to help in finding out appropriate solutions and ideas that can easily be implemented by the development teams
- Anticipate the risks before they show up. Identify and develop a plan for common risks
- Organize, prepare and implement customer appointments and workshops and create project briefings, presentations, decision reports and meeting minutes
- Coordinate and manage the non-technical resources (UX, UI) and take care of resource planning and booking
- Responsible for commercial project planning and controlling, in particular for preparing offers, monitoring time and budget as well as accounting
- Manage internal and external teams in delivery of day to day client requirements including test cycles throughout the project
- Work with internal teams to produce project documentation including site maps, wire frames, specifications, delivery schedules and updates
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Project management
- Experience as Product Owner
- Good understanding of digital product development and agile processes
- A strong technical background with technical writing skills for defining requirements, design and specification documentation
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems
- Expertise in Agile methods and work across key internal functions, with exceptional cross – platform knowledge on delivery across mobile, web and backend platforms
- Good knowledge of digital projects delivered
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interviews. The interview will take about an hour. After the interview successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
How to apply?
- Please send your application, including the CV electronically.
Thank you for showing interest in our company!
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme