Do you want to establish close relationships within the Grundfos organization and gain a broad network where you have touchpoints that go beyond Purchasing and your own categories? Then join Team Electronics & DBS as a Purchasing Assistant.
What is the job about?
As our new Purchasing Assistant, you are responsible for administrative and communicative support to the our Category Manager. Your main task in this position will be to cover administrative support related to Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Strategic Sourcing (STS) processes.
You will report directly to the Senior Purchasing Director and have a functional report to the Category Manager.
The key activities in the role are described in the following.
Strategic sourcing related activities:
- Support Category Management in various activities such as data analysis, preparation and coordination of negotiations.
- Create E sourcing events (RFI, RFQ, E auctions) and prepare an evaluation for the Category Manager.
- Contract preparation incl schedules.
- Supporting development and implementation of a Category strategy.
- Assist in follow up on supplier performance such as cost, delivery, quality, lead time and sustainability performance or other specific KPI’s agreed with the supplier and suggest improvement activities in case performance targets are not met.
- Support implementation and follow-up on improvement activities agreed with suppliers.
Project support and administrative tasks:
- Ordering and follow up on samples requested and tool orders by Category Manager.
- Initiate and follow-up on the sample approval process.
- Ensure supplier access to the online Supplier Portal and access to relevant specifications such as Grundfos drawings or standards.
- Responsible for processing documentation changes with suppliers
Your main collaboration partners are Purchasing Management, Category Managers, Grundfos production plants in Europe, Product Development and suppliers.
What do you need to apply?
We expect you to have a relevant commercial or technical education. It is an advantage if you have some experience from a similar position preferable within industry or large manufacturing environments – but this is not a requirement for taking on this role.
As a person you are well-organized, detail oriented and likes to follow instructions and procedures. You are a team player who also likes working independently with your own tasks.
Besides that, we expect you to be:
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- An Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Experienced it IT-tools: for instance, Office Programs
- Motivated by delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
At Grundfos, we commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation that we can and dare to take upon us. We go for the long-term commitment and the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can contribute to a true sustainable change in the world.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible.
We are having interviews on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference everyday.
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 30 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta.Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne sisteme sa cirkulacijom ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji Grundfos radim već osam godina. Počeo sam kao operater u proizvodnji, ali moja velika ljubav prema alatima i tehnici uvek me je inspirisala da se angažujem više, da svaki dan naučim nešto ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI