dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
We are looking for a motivated candidate with travel/hospitality background for the position of:
Spanish and English language
The Purchasing Associate is responsible for building and driving revenue growth through offering management support to the Purchasing team including the procurement and co-ordination of special offers to the marketing teams, ensuring inventory and availability is always market leading and content is always up to date and accurate. Specific responsibilities include:
- The quality assessment and acceptance of hotels via the extranet.
- Building hotel relationships with Purchasing Managers ensuring inventories are always up to date.
- Ensuring content (room type, occupancy, descriptions, board types etc.) is up to date and accurate.
- Manage payment queries including day of payment settings by room type, creating read only extranet accounts and liaising with VCC team on failed payments when contacted by hotels.
- To manage the purchasing support inbox and either answer directly or co-ordinate communications to the relevant team member.
- Manage the purchasing support telephone and either answer directly or co-ordinate communications to the relevant team member.
- Assist Purchasing Manager/hotel when an extranet property is live but not showing online. Coordinate with Servicedesk if escalation required and keep both parties informed.
- With request from Purchasing Manager, co-ordinate mass email campaigns such as promotional emails for marketing. Review disabled promotions and contact hotels to request extension.
- Keep extranet literature/manuals/website landing pages up to date and assist pushing through technical development when change required.
- Manage deactivated properties. Contact hotels to request inventory be loaded. Manage responses and liaise with Purchasing Manager on whether they need to be disabled. Handle the disabling process.
- Offering support on CSR issues.
- Support on competitor analysis.
- Work with Purchasing Managers and loaders to ensure all products are loaded in a proper and timely manner in accordance with best practice and business needs, ensuring systems are regularly checked to maintain rate integrity and continuity of supply and Monitor loading progress from Tracker bearing in mind commercial needs
- Handle all customer service and accounts issues relating to products ensuring requests are confirmed and losses minimised where possible.
- Work with Purchasing Managers to ensure that all contracts are issued and received in a timely manner and appropriate records are kept, including appropriate H & S information
- Maintain records of brochure contributions and ensure agreements are issued and returned, and invoices issued.
- Maintain an accurate record of special offers for Purchasing Managers and ensure distribution to appropriate commercial teams on a regular basis.
- Assist Health and Safety team with Health & Safety assessment follow ups to ensure they are completed and returned within the SLA deadline.
- Complete synergy logs on behalf of Purchasing Manager when requested and ensure they are up to date and loaded in yammer.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English language – verbal and written
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in travel / hospitality industry
- Proven track record in improving Company revenues / profits
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Commercial, numerate with a high level of analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to work autonomously, organising time and prioritising workload
- Possess the ability to understand and optimize yield strategies and revenue management to drive and leverage business
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Able to work on own initiative and contribute positively to the team environment
- Confident and competent in establishing relationships with key suppliers
- Adaptability and the ability to cope with frequent change requirements
- Highly proficiency levels in working with Microsoft Office products
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.Više o poslodavcu