You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We are now looking for a Recruiter to join us IKEA SEE
Most people see a chair.
You see a seat for everyone.
You are a great team player who has energy, drive and commitment to deliver results. You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced, changing and future-oriented environment. You are very hands-on and can easily switch between tasks. You have a genuine interest in people and helping them in the best way you can. You are dedicated to contributing to a great candidate & co-worker experience by means of excellent recruitment process and you appreciate the mix of tactical and operational thinking.
About the job
To reach our ambitious expansion goals we need to secure a strong and engaged regional office team. Therefore we are currently looking for a new team member - Recruiter. As a Recruiter you will be in charge of executing efficient, effective and consistent recruitment activities in order to attract and recruit talented candidates to fill in job vacancies. The scope of the role will be recruitment of all leadership roles of existing Stores & the regional office in South East Europe region (Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia & Ukraine)
About the assignment:
In this position your tasks will include:
- Creates an outstanding candidate experience from initial candidate contact to job offer that is efficient and aligned with our values
- Partners with Steering Managers and Hiring Managers to gain unique understanding of positions as assigned
- Utilises global tools, programs and direct recruiting techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies
- Communicates effectively and proactively throughout the recruiting process
- Builds and maintains manageable talent pools in software systems
- Analyses data and implements process improvements across the recruitment function
- Screens, interviews and prepares candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Fosters and manages effective relations with stakeholders within the country organisation to ensure alignment with sourcing strategies while managing stakeholder expectations
- Integrates the Diversity, Equality and Inclusion approach and knowledge into the recruitment
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Apply for the position on line by 30.04.2019. in English.
Click here to submit your application