Our client is a well-know as one of the world's manufacturers in its industrial segment, within the building materials industry.
As the business of our client is growing, with ambitions to expand operations, we are seeking a motivated, dynamic and experienced professional for a position of
Regional Marketing Manager
Main job expectations:
The optimal candidate (male/female) is a highly motivated professional ready to shape the success of the company.
The Regional Marketing Manager develops and implements strategic marketing plans together with local/country organizations from a regional perspective based on the global marketing/brand approach. The Regional Marketing Manager stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the region and adjusts plans accordingly, while researching and developing pricing policies and recommending appropriate sales channels.
Major job responsibilities would include:
- Maintain and provide strength to company’s brand position in assigned regional marketing area
- Oversee development and execution process of local marketing plans to reach vital customer segments
- Create and oversee implementation of communication kits for existing and new product groups and system solutions based on all online and offline communication channels
- Interact with local marketing leads to develop and supervise regional marketing budget
- Present inputs to category and product management to define, maintain and validate product marketing alternatives and configurations
- Involve actively in regional Marketing Operations
- Identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop execution plan and manage country teams by implementing the plans.
- Recommend strategies to integrate into regional marketing plans into local marketing plans.
- Analyze and supervise local and cross regional competition.
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of proven success in marketing, communications, social media, public relations, sales or an equivalent field
- Previous working experience in a senior marketing position leading multiple teams for 3+ year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of market research
- Hands-on in developing and implementing company-wide content marketing plans
- Excellent skills regarding CRM platforms and data analytics tools
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans across all aspects of marketing
- Excellent language skills in English and Hungarian are required (more languages are a plus)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, driven, dynamic leader with a proven track record of success in marketing roles and has a passion for continuous improvement
- Strong Customers’ orientation
- Open and responsive to a challenging industrial environment
- Loyal, reliable and resilient
- Committed to performance and result
If you believe you meet the requirements for this exciting position and you are eager to work for an international company with high quality and industrial standards, please send your CV and Motivation letter electronically.
- Austrija, Vienna, Rustenschacherallee 38