About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today’s environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn’t fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly ‘global’ is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
Main responsibilities of the Sage HRIS System Administrator are to ensure that all support issues are promptly resolved and to ensure the continued health and accuracy of the HR data in Sage HR via full use of audit and data quality reports.
S/He will have a role in developing the knowledge and capability of HR users in their use of Sage HR and Sage HR reports and assist with user/system documentation and testing as required.
The role holder will be expected to carry out data analysis /data cleanse work and develop Sage reports as required. The HRIS (Sage) system administrator reports to the HRIS System Manager (Data & Analytics).
- Driving monthly Sage data cycle to ensure Sage data is updated to timetable;
- Performing ongoing data quality and audit checks and flag up anomalies to HR users for correction with follow up to ensure identified data fixes are carried out;
- Making post month end corrections to the data snapshot databases for late leavers, late joiners etc.;
- Providing regular monthly /weekly files to IT and other regular recipients;
- Ensuring all data interfaces are managed and data issues fixed for example LMS, Page Up, Identity management, Payroll interfaces
- Meeting ad hoc & regular reporting requirements and develop new reports and Dashboards as required;
- Carrying out ongoing data cleanse and improvement as required;
- Assisting with data migration for acquisitions and other bulk data uploads as required;
- Assisting with major data reorganizations as required for example changes to main tables that require data changes;
- Supporting annual HR calendar process and special project activity as required;
- Providing Sage system support via the Sage help desk and deal with all routine level 1&2 queries:
- Tables and data;
- HR Request monitoring
- Workflow monitoring and health/fix blockages;
- Data uploads;
- User education
- Continuing to grow and develop knowledge of Sage HRIS and perform minor configuration tasks;
- Providing an escalation point for Local HR administrators, help resolve issues and provide guidance when required;
- Assisting in the testing, and deployment of new functionality and upgrades to Sage HRIS.
- 1-2 years of previous experience as a Service Desk Analyst, Desktop Support Analyst;
- Experience of using and supporting MS Office 2010 and HR applications preferable;
- Advanced knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong customer service ethic;
- May take accountability for delivery and drives results for a team.
The ideal candidate will
- Educate the end-user community in the use of applications and associated processes, undertakes data analysis and may help with system configuration;
- Generate ideas for improvement based on learning and experience;
- Ask relevant questions to improve business awareness/ knowledge;
- Work under direct supervision and work will be allocated and reviewed;
- Be aware of productivity within the team and continually pushes for improvement;
- Build and maintain relationships with HR user base across the Group;
- Communicate (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE