Most people see an
Sales Team Leader, Sales, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You have an interest in home furnishing and people's everyday life at home. Your enthusiasm motivates people through everyday communication. What drives you the most is contact with customers and work in dynamic environment. Your background helps you to deliver results and find better ways to deal with challenges. You are proactive and able to take responsibility for decisions that are made.
About the job
As Sales Team Leader you'll be responsible for developing everyday shopping experience at your department in order to increase sales and customers satisfaction. IKEA way is something that motivates you and helps you approach our customers and other teams. You have passion for our range and new solutions in improving everyday life.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a part of the Sales team reporting to the Shopkeeper and you will:
- Support and train co-workers;
- Take responsibility for your department when it comes to pricing, clean and available products;
- Focus on our customers' needs in order to provide them extraordinary shopping experience;
- Be responsible for your department's results and action plans along with your Shopkeeper;
- Pro-actively seek new opportunities and react to market relevant information.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in the upcoming period.
Join Sales team now and apply for the position online by 19 August 2020 in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Autoput 22
- PIB: 104990791
- Matični broj: 20287608