Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to almost 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe, and we are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel their career in finance and would strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
- Verify all accounting documents Control a document flow of the company
- Vendor management
- Participate in monthly, quarterly closure tasks, such as (control of invoices entered, balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual calculation, etc.)
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests
- US GAAP knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably within a US company
- Excellent knowledge in the English language, both written and verbal
- Proactive in regards to problem-solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Availability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Touch Support, Inc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6257 North McCormick Blvd, Suite A – 231