About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
We are embarking on an ambitious journey to leverage innovative technologies that accelerate our business growth and reduce our cost to serve. To achieve this, we are driving a strategic program to optimize our service delivery model, requiring improvements to our technology (workflow, RPA), processes and organizational construct.
- You will be focused on implementing new technology into our global business;
- Analyze, design and improve our processes and digital solutions;
- Conduct workshops with key stakeholders to understand user needs and identify process gaps vs global standards;
- Perform in-depth analysis of business data to derive insights and propose process design improvements;
- Generate end to end business analysis documentation, ensuring on-time & high-quality delivery;
- Create process maps and business requirement document which identifying how we deliver services to our clients in the most efficient way;
- Create and update business analysis and /project documentation (requirements, use cases, UAT, project updates, etc);
- Identify & document automation (RPA) opportunities, preparing them for development;
- Utilize Agile techniques to set-up, configure & test our workflow technology in new offices;
- Configure our workflow tool to turn business requirements into digital flows;
- Manipulate complex data for upload into the tool;
- Support the business through user testing, providing expert guidance on the tool and processes;
- Support and train users to embrace digital solutions and embed a continuous improvement cycle;
- Provide on-site and remote training to end-users on the tool, building capability within the business;
- Provide support to end-users to solve problems through a hyper care period;
- Identify and document improvement opportunities, creating a product improvement backlog for future enhancement.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience within a leading management consultancy or equivalent;
- 5+ years leading IT projects working in a SCRUM/Agile environment and partnering with a Dev team;
- 5+ years IT related experience gathering and documenting business requirements for business process management, workflow or RPA solutions;
- Leading cross-functional team discussions and engage with key users and vendors;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Degree in a Computer Science or related subject;
- Business Process Management, Lean / Six Sigma certification is a plus.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Services d.o.o. Beograd
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija.Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama.TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
" "Više o poslodavcu