About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Lead a team of project and operational resources to implement new technology and processes;
- Set-up and manage a complex, multi-country program which delivers within quality, time and cost constraints;
- Set-up the project governance and master plan across the selected locations;
- Lead and control the execution of the program through analysis, design, implementation, hyper-care and benefits realization phases;
- Identify, mitigate and manage, program-related risks;
- Embed quality review and governance in all program activities;
- Design & deploy effective change management techniques to influence, train and guide business leaders;
- Define and implement the change management strategy to ensure stakeholders are knowledgeable, prepared, and motivated for the changes;
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders who have accountability for program execution;
- Coach, mentor and support other team members to enhance delivery performance;
- Provide regular, accurate and appropriate reporting to the different stakeholders;
- Establish effective reporting on program benefits, progress, risks and issues;
- Chair regular governance meetings, reporting to local leadership and Group Exco Members;
- Continuously measure and assess the effectiveness of the program;
- Effectively manage program financials and benefit realization;
- Establish clear and measurable program goals which improve business performance;
- Establish benefit tracking mechanisms which will be handed over to finance after program completion;
- Manage the program budget, including internal and 3rd party spend;
- Partner with the operational excellence team to embed Lean Visual Management and Capacity Planning.
- 10+ years leading complex & multi-country programs, involving system, process or organizational change;
- 3+ years in Operating Models redesign Organization re-structuring;
- Communicating with and influencing C-Suite stakeholders;
- Managing a remote team across multiple countries;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Degree in Economics, Computer Science or Business related subject;
- Availability to travel up to 30% of time;
- Project Management qualifications or similar.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Services d.o.o. Beograd
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija.
Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama.
TMF Group-a ... Saznajte više
"Tokom 3 godine rada u TMF Group kompaniji stekla sam dosta prijatelja i upoznala sjajne kolege širom sveta. Rad u internacionalnoj kompaniji mi je omogućio da se dalje profesionalno usavršavam. Uz sjajan ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvoViše o poslodavcu