Within the company, WEB team operates as a support team servicing the entire RT-RK group in all the aspects of online presence, branding, printing, advertising, presentations, and relations with the media. The team’s responsibility also includes development and maintenance of means for internal informing.
Our teammates are of different occupations – web developers, designers, technical writers, editors, photographers. We welcome multidisciplinary individuals, with an “eye for details” and hands-on skills with software, tools, and equipment.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, team oriented visual content developer with engineering background to join our team.
Your role would include:
- Creative visual solutions for company presentations, websites, press releases, print materials, videos
- Academic education in graphic design or engineering
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Preferred skills and knowledge:
Experience in one of the following:
- 3D modelling (3ds Max, Maya, and similar)
- Motion graphics and related tools (Adobe After Effects and similar)
- Filmmaking and related editing tools (Adobe Premiere and similar)
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Work in a new and modern setting
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Challenging environment where personal initiative is recognized and supported
- Flexible work schedule
RT-RK is an R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 1000 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. BMW, Harman, DENSO, FotoNation, Autoliv, Ask Industries, TTTech, MIPS/Imagination, CISCO, Cirrus Logic, Xiaomi, Harman Kardon, Onkyo & Pioneer, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Marvell, iWedia are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.