We are a digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership!
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Legal Counsel to work in our Legal team at the Incode Serbian subsidiary based in Belgrade. The Senior Legal Counsel will provide legal support to local operations and will also assist with other functions and needs of the Legal department that relate to the European region, including support on corporate matters, contract negotiations, legal advice on issues such as privacy, security, and intellectual property, among others.
Working as part of a team, you have the potential to significantly impact the business. You will have direct access and exposure to colleagues at all levels of the organization, and you will embrace the opportunity to add value in this role that offers significant breadth and opportunity for development as our company grows.
- Provide legal support and advice on relevant legal issues
- Responsible for helping to ensure the legal integrity of the Incode
- 70% work for Incode Serbia and 30% work for European legal needs
- Conduct legal research, write legal opinions and memoranda on all matters relevant to the work of the company
- Write, review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicate these to the business and external stakeholders
- Writing and keeping evidence of all contracts and legal acts with related documentation
- Checking if documents are acceptable and preparing them for signing
- Informing relevant departments about terms and details from contracts
- Conducting the process of relocation of foreign candidates for work in Serbia
- Keeping up with current changes in all relevant areas of Serbian and European laws
- University degree in Law
- Specialized in Serbian law
- 7+ of professional experience in Serbian and European law relations (preferably in IT industry)
- Experience in writing law contracts and all legal acts
- In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent English skills are a must-have (both written and verbal), other languages are advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong and trustful working relationships
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up with sound funding
- Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Please note - our commitment to keeping our workforce safe and healthy is of utmost importance. We are working remotely for the time being and have switched to an entirely virtual recruitment process. All of our new recruits will be onboarded safely and are provided with all the tools to work effectively from home!
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Who are we? We are a leading identity company that is reinventing the way humans verify their identity and interact with the world’s largest Banks, Fintechs, Marketplaces and Hotels with a highly secure and delightful AI based experience. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally ... Saznajte više
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES