Most people see a lamp.
You see the complexity behind
creating simple, digital business
We are now looking for a Service Operations Manager for IKEA Service Office in Belgrade
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You are energized by reaching common goals and targets with a strong passion for people development. You get inspired by exceeding customer expectations, the company values and you have an interest in technology in retail and distribution.
To be successful in this role you possess strong experience of working with planning resources according to business needs and a strong ability to manage and lead a team remotely and onsite. You are experienced in working with projects, deployments and changes, and hold the ability to communicate confidently and clearly towards different stakeholders. You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, with a general fluency in English, spoken and written.
About the job
Manage Country Technology function (Technical Support) within Country Digital and secure that Digital and IT services are provided in an efficient and effective way across the country. Secure organizational deliverables according to established company priorities by developing business through people. Responsible for people development across all levels, including development of leadership capabilities.
About the assignment
You will be part of the country Digital team and you will:
- Be responsible for all deliveries of technical support and services to all supported business units within a country following common ways of working
- Create a climate of teamwork, collaboration and togetherness within technical support and across functions, both within the country and with Central Group Digital
- Secure alignment with Central Group Digital regarding ways of working and global priorities
- Secure efficiency within the function through simple and cost-efficient ways of working
- Identify and action improvements opportunities in ways of working, share across countries when relevant
- Follow up country-, team- and individual performance through KPIs and monitoring following the standards defined by Central Group Digital
- Responsible for large local procurements from local vendors and for regularly maintaining contact with local representatives for key global vendors, will work with IMS to ensure procurement processes are followed and ensure local needs are taken into account also by global vendors
- Identify and develop the many talents within the organization to secure succession planning and the future of the company including leadership development of team leaders
- Responsible for identifying technology related business needs and ensuring availability of resources and their competence to meet requirements
- Contribute functional expertise to the country organization with budget input, follow-ups and in developing strategy and action plans
- Facilitate an effective dialogue between business organizations and the Country Digital team to ensure business needs are addressed in the right channels
- Knowledge how to plan (strategically, tactically, operationally) in an efficient and cost-conscious way
- Extensive knowledge of how to work and lead in change processes at organizational, team, and individual level
- Strong awareness of corporate Objectives and Key results (OKRs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business performance
- Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of IT Support issues and processes
- General knowledge of company businesses, including company strategies, processes and working methods
- Extensive knowledge of company products, platforms, business processes and routines and their influencen on Digital in company organizations
- General knowledge of project management, co-ordination tools & techniques and the different needs people have in a change process
In addition to this, you have excellent communication skills that can help to build relationships and networks with people across the organization and external contacts. You have the ability to prioritize and take decisions as well as follow up and communicate progress. You are able to focus on the big picture – what is best for company as a whole, you have an eye for detail and you are able to identify which are significant and which are not.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries - Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 2 new stores in less then 3 years and establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online by 13.03.2020. in English.