Our client is a a global leading producer with over 60 years’ experience providing high quality diversified products to diverse industries worldwide.
We are seeking currently seeking for a motivated, dynamic and experienced professional for a position of
Location: Serbia, Croatia, B&H, Slovenia, Hungary with headquarters in Belgrade office
Main job expectations:
The optimal candidate (male/female) is a highly motivated professional ready to shape the success of the company.
Major job responsibilities would include:
- Provides assistance, supervises and follows emergency and scheduled jobs related to valves like valve planned maintenance, modernization, replacement, installation, commissioning start-up.
- Inspects the valves and proposes needed scope of service
- Ensures that other service company uses genuine spares and follows proper procedures
- Checks, approves, comments or rejects the quality and completeness of services connected to products done by the service company.
- Leads the preventive diagnostic and informs about needed actions.
- Provides valves inspections and performance assessments
- Conducts audits at customer sites to spot, record and analyze existing and potential problems and suggests dedicated solutions
- Follows valve lifetime status and reacts to ensure spare parts availability or replacement program
- Proposes installed base standardization/ unification program
- Early stage intelligence role to get good understanding of customer’s current needs and future plans
- Recommends scheduled and optimized maintenance programs
- Seeks, defines and influences new service opportunities
- Builds trust on proven expertise and personal involvement
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical diploma (mechanical, electrical, or similar engineering field)
- Fluent English
- Understands complex valve overhauls procedures, maintenance processes, obstacles and possible threats
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in service or B2B sales jobs
- Knows service execution processes in process industries (O&G, P&P, Energy, Chemical...)
- Driver's licence B category
- Willing to travel and work independently in order to complete given technical service assignments and carrying out day-to-day servicing activities
- Expert to guide others providing reliable and trusted service guidelines
- Demonstrates and promotes service principles in practice: show the way forward, builds engagement and customer commitment inspiration
- Drive results
- Structured and systematic approach to developing service sales
- Willingness to constantly challenge the status quo and drive relevant changes
- Loyal, reliable and resilient
- Committed to performance and result
Our client offers:
- Dynamic working environment, with possibility for continuous specialization
- Company car for private use
- Additional Health Insurance
- Working in a small local team, within a reputable global company
- Flexible working hours
If you believe you meet the requirements for this exciting position and you are eager to work for an international company with high quality and industrial standards, please send your CV and Motivation letter electronically.
- Austrija, Vienna, Rustenschacherallee 38