Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues from all over Europe who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere? Are you ready to put your hard-earned analytical skills and logistics understanding to the test in a global organization with a wealth of career opportunities?
The key activities in that role can be described as follows:
- Ensure a good network and transparency with the customers, so GMS and its customer can react in due time if requirement or capacity changes.
- Search for opportunities and solutions to improve business.
- Frequent contact with customer to ensure a high satisfaction level
- Manage shipment to customers
- Manage the custom process for import and export
- Coordinate customs clearance with assigned partner.
- Ensure a good corporation with the Supply planner, Purchaser and warehouse team
- Propose and be a part implementing ideas for continuous improvement activities within the company
- Responsible for the implementation of integrated management system within the allocated processes, sub processes and process elements and according to the chart, "Responsibility in IMS"
- Responsible for the use of IMS in performing their tasks, and for the proper functioning of the integrated management system within the GMS
- Take other task’s that might be assigned by the manager, and task that might be assigned by the group or regional process owners within operation excellence( however in agreement with the manager)
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum 1 year of work experience on the similar job will be considered as an advantage but candidates without work experience are also welcome to apply
- Educational background in Logistics, Economics or Traffic
- Advanced level of English language skills
- Knowledge of MS Office package
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
- Endless learning possibilities
- International environment that value work-life balance
- Pleasant, comfortable and modern working place
- Work remotely.
If the job sounds interesting, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”.
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 30 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta.Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne sisteme sa cirkulacijom ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji Grundfos radim već osam godina. Počeo sam kao operater u proizvodnji, ali moja velika ljubav prema alatima i tehnici uvek me je inspirisala da se angažujem više, da svaki dan naučim nešto ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI