As the Software Architect, you will be taking a company's business strategy and then defining information technology systems architecture to support that strategy.
The Software Architect will assist business specialists and other architects to achieve strategic goals; participate in architectural designs and development and apply various principles of enterprises architecture in new business procedures.
The Software Architect will provide strategic direction by performing future-oriented architectural research and creating new architectural concepts for various projects.
- This position is full-time. The selected candidate will be expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- Full remote/on-site/hybrid.
- Designing systems exhibiting flexibility, scalability, security, reliability, and maintainability; must understand tradeoffs of each.
- Must be able to master and keep abreast of CCBILL and PhoenixNAP architecture, and be able to successfully support future and current projects.
- Applying existing solutions and frameworks where applicable to fulfil new project requirements; favor integration over creation.
- When needed, designing new components to fulfil requirements and ensure that solution design is within the technical strategic direction; make recommendations for strategy change and improvement.
- Interacting with other business specialists, architects, team leads, quality assurance, and testing teams to collaborate on system designs to ensure successful project completion according to requirements and those solutions fit within enterprise product roadmaps.
- Learning new technologies and finding relevant applications in order to analyse their validity and disseminates valuable technology and application research and knowledge to department team members.
- Analyzing the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimizing the use of computer resources and develops recommendations based on the analysis.
- Participating in analysis and designing activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all elicited requirements.
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline or related, relevant experience.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
- Exceptional business and technical knowledge.
- Driven, creative, and results-oriented.
- Good programming language skills such as Java, GO, C# are highly preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain a professional work environment.
- Experience with distributed software systems and remote invocation technologies.
- Exposure to high volume, high-availability web applications.
- Awareness of OpenSource community solutions and 3rd party solutions in the marketplace.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people in business language.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows operating systems.
- Experience with database systems; preferably MySQL.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience using version control systems; preferably GIT.
- Experience with RESTful API and microservices.
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology.
- Mastery of written and spoken English.
- Experience with Cloud technology, such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare etc.
- Experience with container and Cloud Native technology, such as Kubernetes, Docker, Service Mesh etc.
- Experience with API Gateway products, such as Apigee, MuleSoft etc.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with CICD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT etc.
- Understand industry security standards, such as OAuth, OpenID.
- Understanding of networking concepts, such as switching, routing, BGP, VLAN, SDN.
- Understanding of bare metal server automation, such as IPMI, PXE
- Experience using Spring Framework projects and technologies.
- Experience using Hibernate, JPA or similar O/R mapping tools.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in English.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE