We are looking for:
Software Operations-QA Analyst
Location: Novi Sad/Belgrade
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest innovative technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
The Software Operations QA Analyst will be responsible for testing software patches related to operational defects and determining release viability to a production environment.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinating priorities with the Software Operations team.
- Risk assessment with the Quality Engineering team.
- Authorize software releases with little to no supervision.
- Performing multiple types of black-box and white-box testing.
- Developing rapid deployment strategies with Release Engineering.
- Providing transparency for Operational goals.
- Working directly with the Software Operations team on testing efforts.
- Developing test strategies with little documentation.
- Reporting defects for immediate correction by working directly with the responsible developer.
- Determining regression efforts based on software changes.
- Maintaining library of documented test cases.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of software development/ software testing experience.
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Understanding of Test Life Cycle.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS.
- Experience using a Test Management Tool.
- Expert at troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- University degree in Computer Science is a huge plus.
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Casual Fridays
- Team buildings, if you like to attend
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 19.04.2020.
CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korsnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao jedan od ... Saznajte više
- SISTEMATSKI ZDRAVSTVENI PREGLED
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- STONI FUDBAL
- GAME ROOM
- TOPLI I HLADNI NAPICI
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- LOYALTY PROGRAM
- STONI TENIS
- FUDBALSKI TIM