One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting-edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative, and professional team.
The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for the testing of product lines, reporting defects and for testing complex implementations of enterprise software. The enterprise components themselves are a black box, but how they interact requires a great deal of understanding of the business problems being solved.
Software QA Analysts are responsible for writing and executing test plans and test cases. The ideal candidate will possess the flexibility to understand various nuances of software development & testing; the ability to research issues; analysis capability on critical issues. The function heavily focuses on black-box test execution but may also include grey box and white box testing.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create and execute test plans, test cases for web applications
- Capture and communicate test results and test plan status accurately and clearly
- Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Development, PM, Operations)
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance testing
- Understands the complexity of data and is well versed at setting up test data necessary for testing
- Execute test cases accurately and efficiently
- Actively manage application defects from inception through resolution, working with business SMEs, application designers, developers, and testers to effectively prioritize and drive to resolution
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Engineering or related field is required
- Experience in software testing in an IT Software company
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience using Windows OS and multiple browsers
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts (C++, Java etc.)
- Familiar with backend testing, and data validation. Comfortable querying data and working in a technical environment
- Fresh college graduates with no experience but appropriate course work to help meet the technical expectations set for the role will also be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE