Most people see children's stool.
You see a plan for growth.
Sourcing Analyst, Customer Fulfilment, IKEA SOUTH EAST EUROPE
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
You are passionate about understanding the company business and customer needs to influence improvement of the business with focus on customer satisfaction. Being customer oriented you see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when taking decisions. You enjoy applying strategic, tactical and operational approach for analyzing business opportunities from customer/market perspective and is inspired by challenging situations. Naturally you share the IKEA vision, values and culture.
You have knowledge in following areas:
- You have a university degree in Logistics, Economics, Business Administration or related or 1-2 years experience in the area of expertise
- Good business understanding and excellent knowledge of supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfillment
- Excellent knowledge of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets
- Market & industry intelligence and financial competence
- Change and stakeholder management as well as supplier relationship management
- Knowledge of relevant IT solution landscapes associated with sourcing and service fulfillment
About the job
The purpose of the role is to take direct responsibility for securing fulfillment on the market in an end-to-end perspective by enabling the prerequisites for excellent quality in execution:
- Sourcing scenarios and blended sourcing options
- Cutting edge market and industry intelligence
- Contract administration
- Alternative fuel development
You will focus on delivering results with the sense of urgency, achieving and exceeding operational goals and higher efficiency on daily tasks. In this role you will provide a subject matter expertise and advice to business leaders within sourcing processes that will contribute to the development of business and people. You will also implement, assess standards, guidelines and policies within the own area of expertise and contribute to their development and update.
About the assignment
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for collection of data on and analysis of market performance, market supply/demand/capacity estimations, supply chain performance and customer feedback and pro actively use the insights gained to contribute to sourcing decisions to improve customer experience
- Responsible for facilitating fact based decisions by contributing with decision basis and recommendations, including cost calculations, cost development scenarios, risk analysis and scenario planning in all phases of the sourcing process
- Responsible to model and analyze different sourcing scenarios and sourcing portfolio scenarios based on blended operating models for the market to find the optimal setup for given preconditions after securing input from all relevant stakeholders from both market and global level
- Responsible for CSO (tendering tools) and other digital sourcing tools
- Responsible for the follow up, evaluation and ongoing development initiatives connected to the blended model in the market and to secure that the intended processes, ways of working, tools and methodologies are used
- Contribute to the development of tools, setting of processes and ways of working connected to data collection and analysis
- Responsible for keeping the total picture of market and industry intelligence for sourcing together and synchronized and for administration of all contracts in the market
- Contribute with both knowledge and expertise to optimal operational and multichannel development, related business- and process forums, sourcing activities as well as to all matrices, global and market initiatives and competence networks
- Responsible for considering the parameters connected to the Customer Fulfilment sustainability agenda in the market and industry intelligence research process across all touch-points
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online in English.