Most people see a chair.
You see creative ways to bring it to life.
Store Communication and Interior Design Manager, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Extensive experience of working in a design-orientated role and with a design-based educational qualification;
- Knowledge of interior design, graphic design, visual merchandising and store planning;
- Experience in visually expressing the brand identity of a company;
- Commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics;
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets and following up goals;
- Experience of taking commercial decisions based on local market information;
- Understanding of life at home in the local market.
Furthermore, you have ability to:
- Demonstrate clear communication and coaching skills, i.e. the ability to explain verbally concepts and visual interpretation;
- Manage, inspire, lead and develop creative team and creative processes in a changing environment;
- Engage a receiver by creating agreement and passion for your plans;
- Prioritize and organize work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed goals and deadlines
- Communicate confidently and clearly in English
About the job
In the role as Store Communication and Interior Design Manager you are responsible to inspire and surprise visitors by presenting and communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions that exceed visitors expectations. This will strengthen the IKEA Brand and convert more visitors into customers.
Also, to lead, develop and inspire your team and other functions in the store in increasing the home furnishing interest of the many people and creating demand for home furnishing solutions knowing the local market. You would be accountable for the store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to positioning the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home.
About the assignment
- Lead the store Communication & Interior (Com&In) team in securing relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions, an optimal store layout and effective and efficient store communication that builds the IKEA Brand and distances IKEA retailers from the competition;
- Secure vitality and seasonality in the store by creating and implementing a store commercial calendar together with the store management team;
- Secure that the store commercial team has the right understanding of store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to the work method for range presentation;
- Be partner with the store manager to stimulate and increase interest in home furnishing for all co-workers in the store;
- Contribute with knowledge of people's life at home and consumer shopping behavior in the creation and implementation of the store business plan;
- Lead and inspire the store Communication & Interior (Com&In) team to use knowledge of IKEA home furnishing and people's life at home to grow the business;
- Be the creative leader by initiating and facilitating workshops to generate creative directions;
- Based on the national competence development plan, identify current and future business needs in order to recruit, develop and retain a high performing and passionate store Com&In team;
- Lead and challenge the Com&In team to constantly take actions that exploit commercial opportunities both in the short and long term.
Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Ingka Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.