Most people see a salmon.
You see an opportunity to add flavor to IKEA.
Store IKEA Food Leader, Commercial, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You have work experience in leading a multi-faceted high-volume business. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through the IKEA food offering. You are passionate about food and creating a high-quality, affordable and unique culinary experience for IKEA customers. Your broad knowledge of food trends and how to combine them with IKEA food strategy helps you create commercially viable offers. You are motivated by increasing customer value and thinking customer first. Your commercial sense drives you to seek new opportunities to attract visitors, while leading and developing a harmonious and unified team. You are knowledgeable in HACCP and food safety procedures, while also being fluent in English.
About the job
You will be accountable for the sales and profitability of IKEA Food business, the quality of food, food safety, legal compliance, customer experience and the people agenda in the unit. You will enhance the efforts of IKEA Food Co-workers to provide customers with safe, healthy, delicious, sustainable, affordable and joyful food experience, making sure IKEA Food is the heart of the store.
About the assignment
In this role you will be part of the Store Commercial department and you will:
- Strengthen the IKEA brand by safeguarding a high quality, safe and inspirational customer experience;
- Ensure that global and national compliance standards are met to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers;
- Responsible for maximising sales through commercial and operational excellence;
- Lead food experience improvements and food innovation initiatives;
- Ensure that the store is locally relevant throughout the different sales channels by acting on insights from the local market potential and collaborating with the team and other functions in order to attract visitors;
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of IKEA Food business yearly action plan;
- Secure a lean, diverse and high performing team through building IKEA Food and IKEA competence and leadership and empowering co-workers to act on their own initiative;
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values;
- Be an active player in working on sustainability within food (sourcing of local ingredients, circularity in production, usage of sustainable materials and services).
Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 03.08.2019. in English.