Most people see a chair.
Store Interior Design Manager, Communication and Interior Design, Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Significant experience of working as an interior designer;
- Proven success in leading creative processes and creating a trustful environment;
- A passion for home furnishing, design and how people live at home;
- Experience of working in a fast retail environment;
- Proven customer-focused mindset;
- Demonstrate clear communication skills, i.e. the ability to explain verbally concepts and visual i interpretation;
- Set and implement action plans, set expectations, provide clear direction and follow up goals;
- Ability to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed goals and deadlines;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. AutoCad).
About the job
To lead, develop and inspire a team of Interior Design Co-workers to create relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that contribute to positioning the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home and increase interest for home furnishing in the local market.
About the assignment
- Lead and manage a team of Interior Design Co-workers and inspire and challenge them to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation and home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas;
- Be responsible for gathering and translating insights from home visit interviews into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way;
- Lead a team of Interior Design co-workers in creating the store Showroom matrix that reflects a wide variety of styles, living situations and price levels that create a good tempo with distinct visual impressions;
- Secure that interior designers execute home furnishing solutions with high quality, simplicity, costeffectiveness and efficiency using global tools and best practices.;
- Maintain deep and up-to-date knowledge about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to support the Communication & Interior Design Manager to facilitate workshops that generate creative directions that inspire and surprise visitors with strong visual impressions;
- Actively support in the development of the department action plan with interior design initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long-term profitability and execute agreed plans together with the Communication & Interior Design Team and other functions;
- Be responsible for the recruitment and competence development of Interior Design Co-workers and secure successor planning by constantly searching for potential candidates.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in the upcoming period.
Join IKEA team now and apply for the position online in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Autoput 22
- PIB: 104990791
- Matični broj: 20287608