AMETEK Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2020 revenue of more than $5 billion. AMETEK has 19,000 colleagues around the world.
When you join AMETEK, you are part of exciting growing team focused to deliver according to the Corporate Growth Plan which is founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion, and New Products.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
Job Role Summary
To work with worldwide AMETEK business units to identify and qualify suitable suppliers in Eastern Europe. Help them establish and maintain direct supply chain in the region by securing consistent quality of products being delivered.
Job Role - Detail
- Working under the guidance of the Global Sourcing Manager, develop and maintain strong knowledge of the supply market in EEC region; to allow ‘Matchmaking’ of suppliers to AMETEK business requirement based on engineering and quality requirements.
- Review engineering and quality requirements on all enquiry packages from AMETEK companies for completeness, and ensure the best possible suppliers are involved for each enquiry.
- Perform supplier audits, NPI/FAI assessments and product inspections (under AMETEK business guidance), sign offs, etc.
- Prepare briefing documents, presentations and reports to share with AMETEK businesses to educate them on supplier quality assurance capabilities and quality performance
- Facilitating AMETEK business site visits in Eastern Europe where required.
- Work closely with the Global Sourcing Manager to help select, develop and maintain right supplier portfolio for AMETEK
- Maintain and develop a related Supplier database to support the Global initiatives in the Eastern European area
- Travel 20%+ within Eastern Europe and occasionally to Western Europe to visit Suppliers and AMETEK
Strengths & Attributes
- Positive outlook
- Problem solver
- Strategic vision for AMETEK
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Open minded
- Ambitious for self-development
- 2 years in Supply Quality Assurance/Supplier Development role (Strongly Preferred)
- Experience in providing quality assurance for procurement/sourcing/purchasing of production parts (Strongly Preferred)
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation (Essential)
- Machined Parts, Sheet Metal, Castings
- PCB, PCBA, Electronics & Wire and Cable Harness
- Familiar with length measurement and operating related measuring instruments (Strongly Preferred)
- English language (Strongly Preferred)
- Other European language (Preferred)
- Ability to travel in EU for business trips
- Degree educated (Preferred, but not essential)
- Mechanical/Production Engineering field (Strongly Preferred)
- Auditor certification (Preferred)
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 17.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu