We are looking for a:
Systems Automation Engineer
Novi Sad / Belgrade
We are looking for a System Automation Engineer to join our newly formed team to work with the latest Cloud Native technologies. The team will be responsible for building a new platform API that will be offered to our clients in order for them to consume our services using modern methodologies. The platform will be delivered via a new on premise hosted Kubernetes clusters utilizing automation tooling such as Ansible, Puppet and Terraform, serving our Java applications in a micro-service architecture through continuous delivery.
The candidate must be highly proficient in Linux and able to configure and monitor these new containerized environment clusters and CICD pipelines. A sound understanding of Kubernetes controllers such as services, load balancing and networking is required.
Close collaboration will be required within this new self-sufficient team that also includes software and QA automation engineers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Automate the delivery and deployment of APIs and micro services to containerized infrastructure environments
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and the enterprise CICD team to ensure alignment of software delivery and deployment methodology using the enterprise CICD pipeline
- Perform system administrative tasks on Linux-based systems
- Research and perform proof-of-concept of new technologies
- Extensive experience with Linux and automation tools
- Experience and understanding of Kubernetes
- Proficient with CICD concepts and tooling
- Ability to research and evaluate supporting environment tooling such as monitoring and logging
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2019.