We are Incode, a digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our close-knit team and we’re looking for candidates who are curious, driven and excited by ownership!
As Technical Support Engineer you will research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues in an accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for working with different systems and software and following standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
This position is part of the Customer Success team and you will work very closely with the Enterprise Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and the developers.
- 2-5 years of technical support experience preferably with an enterprise SaaS provider
- Ability to become technically proficient with Incode solutions quickly
- Understanding of APIs, SDKs, microservices, and cloud computing technology
- Understanding of mobile app frameworks such as react native, flutter, angular would be a plus
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Hands-on technical experience for support/operations and related skills like:
- Evaluating, troubleshooting, debugging, and identifying the root cause
- Resolving issues and addressing customer needs in a timely manner
- Understanding and adherence to customer SLAs
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Willing to learn new technologies and grow technical skills
What do we offer you?
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose
- from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up with sound funding
- Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer-centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate, and diverse team
- Bias for action
Who are we? We are a leading identity company that is reinventing the way humans verify their identity and interact with the world’s largest Banks, Fintechs, Marketplaces and Hotels with a highly secure and delightful AI based experience. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally ... Saznajte više
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES