Enthusiasm, togetherness, and a “get-it-done” attitude is what our IKEA culture is built upon. We’re optimists, constantly looking for new and better ways to do things. Our values are the foundation of our work. They ensure that all of us have a comfortable place to be our best according to our diverse backgrounds and ideas.
Become our Total Rewards Specialist at IKEA South-East Europe
For this role we believe you have:
- Experience in HR project management
- Experience with payroll processes
- Good knowledge in Compensation and Benefit frameworks
- Good knowledge of a broad set of Compensation and Benefit policies, processes, regulations, and legislation
- Good knowledge of the labor law, tax regulation, policies, and compliances
- Knowledge of rapid and flexible working processes under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness, and transparency
- Ability to develop virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
In the role as Total Rewards Specialist, you are responsible to provide expertise and support within the Total Rewards program with focus on effectively attracting and retaining key talent in a cost efficient, yet inspiration way appreciated by our co-workers and business leaders.
- Responsible for providing expertise and services in the outlining and implementation of Compensation and Benefits levels for managers and co-workers
- Translate global guidelines into local Compensation & Benefit frameworks
- Cooperate with Recruitment and People & Culture Delivery to handle requests
- Execute and optimize internal reporting on relevant HR Compensation and Benefit metrics, including updating co-worker records
- Work with other departments such as Legal, Finance and People and Culture to cross-check and report on potential deviations from INGKA Group Compensation and Benefit Framework, policies and governance as well as local tax law
- Partner with Centre of Expertise on Co-Workers Relations regarding implementation of strategic decisions, best practices
- In cooperation with global and country Mobility, the Payroll, and the business: implement, maintain, and continuously develop mobility policies and processes that are effective, efficient and in line with IKEA Culture and values, market trends, latest developments, and best practices
- Improve and coordinate processes with our global and national service providers
- Continuously implement reporting and analytics (e.g., exceptions, outcome of surveys) to understand the true demand for support, benefits and services from coworkers and the business to improve the co-worker experience, decision making and competence flow
- Engage and align with key stakeholders within People & Culture, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal and Risk Management
- Ensure the country is in line with the mandated ways of working to secure quality, consistency, and compliance in the execution of our Total Rewards policies and processes
Our People & Culture team within IKEA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience, we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organization to reach our business ambitions.
IKEA South-East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores, and we will open 1 new one in the upcoming period.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu