dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
We are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
Travel Consultant (English)
- By listening to our customers, truly understanding their needs and requirements, piece together exciting holiday experiences using your knowledge and experience of our destinations.
- Act as a subject matter expert resource for customers, manage complex requests, advise customers on the finer points of difficult itineraries, provide efficient travel solutions and up to date information and resolve or escalate problematic bookings as appropriate
- Ensure that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales & service performance targets against key indicators.
- Handle refunds, complicated disputes, re-calculation of prices, price matches based on any changes in the itineraries or travel plans, and make necessary amendments as required.
- Minimum High School degree
- Fluency in English language
- Previous experience in Travel Agency or Hospitality industry
- Strong customer service orientation with a proactive approach and drive to achieve performance & business targets
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills
- IT literate and quick to learn
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding the impact of errors on the business and customer
- Ability to think commercially and take responsibility for the result, always striving to do better
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team
- Right to live and work in Serbia
We are offering:
- Dynamic, warm and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Permanent contract
- Net salary EUR 500 + transportation fees if working from office
- Fully-paid training
- 40-hour work week
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
dnata je članica kompanije Emirates Group. Osnovana davne 1959. godine u Dubaiju, danas je jedan od najvećih globalnih pružalaca usluga u avio-industriji. Partnerstvo ostvaruje sa preko 300 avio-kompanija širom sveta u oblasti prihvata i otpreme aviona, putnika, prtljaga i keteringa, a bavi se i turističkim ... Saznajte više
- Rad od kuće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Timska druženja
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Obuke, konferencije