dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
We are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
Travel Consultant (English)
- By listening to our customers, truly understanding their needs and requirements, piece together exciting holiday experiences using your knowledge and experience of our destinations.
- Provide first call resolution for all customer enquiries and OBE (online booking engine support) through the application of technical expertise in reservations, ticket issuance and re-issuance.
- Comply with set standards of customer service (e.g. quality of speech, call attendance, emails, handling queues, etc.) to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Achieve individual revenue and customer service targets to support delivery of team/departmental targets.
- Act as a subject matter expert resource for customers, manage complex requests, advise customers on the finer points of difficult itineraries, provide efficient travel solutions and up to date information and resolve or escalate problematic bookings as appropriate
- Ensure that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales & service performance targets against key indicators.
- Handle refunds, complicated disputes, re-calculation of prices, price matches based on any changes in the itineraries or travel plans, and make necessary amendments as required.
- Minimum High School degree
- Fluency in English language
- Strong customer service orientation with a proactive approach and drive to achieve performance & business targets
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills
- IT literate and quick to learn
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team
- Previous experience in Travel Industry will be taken as an advantage
- Right to live and work in Serbia
We are offering:
- Dynamic, warm and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Permanent contract
- Net salary EUR 550 - 600
- Fully-paid training
- 40-hour work week
- Modern and sunny working space and working from home as an option
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
dnata je članica kompanije Emirates Group. Osnovana davne 1959. godine u Dubaiju, danas je jedan od najvećih globalnih pružalaca usluga u avio-industriji. Partnerstvo ostvaruje sa preko 300 avio-kompanija širom sveta u oblasti prihvata i otpreme aviona, putnika, prtljaga i keteringa, a bavi se i turističkim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Timska druženja
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Obuke, konferencije