dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
To support our client, one of the major European airlines, we are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
Travel Consultant - German language
As a Global Contact Centre agent based in Belgrade, you will be the first point of contact for guests and travel trade partners. You will be responsible for delivering great service in German language.
- Provide first call resolution for all customer enquiries and OBE (online booking engine support) through the application of technical expertise in reservations, ticket issuance and re-issuance.
- Comply with set standards of customer service (e.g. quality of speech, call attendance, emails, handling queues, etc.) to ensure that we adhere with the expected benchmark defined by the customer audit team.
- Ensure that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly `can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding service & sales performance targets against key performance indicators.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to all clients and attend all customer queries and complaints in a timely and appropriate manner
- Build valuable relationships with your customers & suppliers, ensuring your tone of voice, language and conduct are in line with our brand guidelines and ensure a positive result for our clients
- Keep up to date on products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation and take the initiative to continuously enhance technical skills.
- Support and work with other departments as required.
- Adhere to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc.
- Minimum High school education degree
- Fluency in German language
- Basic/intermediate level of English language (training will be delivered in English)
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Right to live and work in Serbia
- Readiness to work in shifts, weekends included (shifts within 08:00 – 20:00)
We are offering:
- A permanent contract with a six month probationary period
- Competitive salary – EUR 1000
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive annual leave policy
- Fully-paid training
- 40-hour work week
- Dynamic, warm and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Working from home as an option (after first 3 months work from office due to training and intense support period)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
dnata je članica kompanije Emirates Group. Osnovana davne 1959. godine u Dubaiju, danas je jedan od najvećih globalnih pružalaca usluga u avio-industriji. Partnerstvo ostvaruje sa preko 300 avio-kompanija širom sveta u oblasti prihvata i otpreme aviona, putnika, prtljaga i keteringa, a bavi se i turističkim ... Saznajte više
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI