- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Web Applications Developer
Location: Novi Sad
We are looking for:
Web Applications Developer who will be part of the creation of custom front-end web components and engaging web admins for both CCBill and PhoenixNAP. Security and performance of applications are key!
Our Web Applications Development Team translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building front-end components for the CCBill e-commerce web platform and PhoenixNAP client portal.
- Driving continual improvements by suggesting UI and front-end software architecture improvements and propose the use of new technologies, ensuring web development follows a responsive paradigm.
- Periodically review staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance, and proactively improve on it.
- Experienced with LESS/SASS or other CSS preprocessors
- Experienced with servers like Express.js, Tomcat, httpd etc.
- Familiar with Node.js and surrounding tooling
- Expert knowledge in developing high-volume / high-availability web applications
- Knowledge of reactive programming and redux/flux is desirable
- Team player with great communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer:
In addition, we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad city center
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Casual Fridays
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 30.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.