Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth, and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
A typical day at Touch Support involves working with end-users through various support channels, such as tickets, live chat, and phone calls.
Common requests you may be solving on a daily basis are:
- Troubleshooting technical and software issues with virtual workstations and end-user's local devices (printers, scanners, desktop, or other)
- Adjustments, configuration, and maintenance on already existing Windows server environment, Exchange and Office365
- Setup, installing and configuring client email, data transfer, user account maintenance and software installation remotely
Basic requirements for all the candidates:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as Touch Support exclusively provides support in English
- Candidates need to be ready to lend a helping hand or pass on their knowledge as they grow with the company.
- Previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat
- Basic knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
Bonus points go for:
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, and basic networking
- Experience with Office 365 and G Suite
- Advanced Windows Client OS troubleshooting - Windows XP/7/8/10
- Basic Windows Server Administration
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
Please submit your application in English. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.