About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete.
We are driving a strategic programme to optimize our service delivery model, requiring improvements to our technology (workflow, RPA), operational processes and organizational construct. Workflow Business Analyst will be responsible for driving innovation across the business. S/He will report to a Senior Change & Deployment Manager and will be focused on implementing new technology in to our global business.
In this role, the successful candidate will need to:
- Analyze, design and improve our processes and digital solutions;
- Generate end to end business analysis documentation, ensuring on time & high-quality delivery;
- Utilize Agile techniques to set-up, configure & test our workflow technology in new offices;
- Support and train users to embrace digital solutions and embed a continuous improvement cycle;
- Be a champion of our new operating model.
- Conduct workshops with key stakeholders to understand user needs and identify process gaps vs global standards;
- Perform in-depth analysis of business data to derive insights and propose process design improvements;
- Create process maps and business requirement document which identifying how we deliver services to our clients in the most efficient way;
- Create and update business analysis and /project documentation (requirements, use cases, UAT, project updates, etc.);
- Identify & document automation (RPA) opportunities, preparing them for development;
- Configure our workflow tool to turn business requirements in to digital flows;
- Manipulate complex data for upload into the tool;
- Support the business through user testing, providing expert guidance on the tool and processes;
- Provide on-site and remote training to end users on the tool, building capability within the business;
- Provide support to end users to solve problems through a hyper-care period;
- Identify and document improvement opportunities, creating a product improvement backlog for future enhancement.
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience within a leading management consultancy or equivalent;
- Building strong relationships with business stakeholders;
- Working effectively and delivering at pace within in a remote team;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- 1+ years IT related experience gathering and documenting business requirements for business process management, workflow or RPA solutions;
- Using analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Degree in a Computer Science, Business or Science related subject;
- Business Process Management, Lean / Six Sigma certification is a plus.
Working at TMF Group
- Make an impact: Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
- Be part of One TMF: You can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- A world of opportunity: An environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
TMF Services d.o.o. Beograd
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija.Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama.TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
" "Više o poslodavcu