Most people see a salmon.
You see an opportunity to add flavour to IKEA.
Zamenik šefa kuhinje (Kitchen Team Leader), IKEA Food, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You are passionate about food and people, taking joy in serving customers in a high-volume, vibrant and fast-paced environment. You are able to work independently and as part of a team, skillful at delegating and prioritizing. Your ability to remain calm under pressure and decisiveness with a problem-solving attitude relies on your genuine interest in sales and customer service. Yet, your love of food, as your hallmark, drives you further to make sure IKEA Food is the heart of the store. Also, you have relevant food safety qualifications and knowledge in HACCP and ability to speak and write in English.
About the job
You contribute to attracting store visitors, encouraging them to stay longer and enjoy more in IKEA Food delights. Together with your team you will make people smile providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere, giving our customers a tasty reason to return and our co-workers a chance to rest and re-charge. You will lead by example and spend most of your working time on the kitchen floor, listening, acting, helping and supporting customers and co-workers.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a member of IKEA Food team and you will:
- Lead and manage the kitchen production team to provide irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere;
- Take ownership for ensuring food safety culture, as well as coach others in ensuring routines and requirements are known by colleagues and followed in all daily work;
- Contribute actively to the development and implementation of IKEA Food action plan;
- Implement the range matrix (global and local) by securing quality and availability;
- Ensure an attractive presentation and communication of our product range, making sure all the products are correctly priced at all times;
- Keep the customer in focus to optimize sales and profitability, and ensure your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting;
- Be highly visible, approachable, proactive, and ready to assist our customers while listening actively to their needs and feedback and then act upon it;
- Utilize everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability according to the goals in IKEA Food area;
- Learn actively about the food products we sell, in terms of their content, origins, preparations and other benefits, and share your knowledge with customers and colleagues;
- Create an environment of trust by encouraging fun, open and constructive dialogue together with all of your team members;
- Create awareness of IKEA Food as the most important in-store marketing tool for maximizing the IKEA store’s sales potential.
Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.